Healthy "Chipotle" Vegan Burrito Bowl
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower (about 300 grams, riced)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of taco seasoning
- 1 black bean burger, heated and sliced
- 1/3 cup red bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup salsa, divided
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 of one avocado
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- 1/4 cup vegan shredded cheese (optional)1 tomato, chopped
- Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove stems from cauliflower and chop florets slightly. Place into a food processor and “rice” until it resembles short-grain rice. Lay cauliflower on a nonstick baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and taco seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Coat a sauté pan with cooking spray and add the bell pepper and onion. Cook over medium heat until soft and caramelized (about 5 minutes).
- Mix half of the salsa and beans together.
- Assemble bowl by adding the cauli-rice, black bean burger, sautéed vegetables and bean mixture. Decorate with avocado, olives, cheese, tomato and cilantro. Top with remaining salsa, and serve.