Grapefruit Rev3 Sorbet
- 1 can of Rev3 Energy® Drink
- 2 large grapefruits
- ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- Pour all but a ½ cup of the Rev3 into a saucepan. Boil the Rev3 until it is reduced to about ¼ cup.
- Squeeze the juice from the grapefruits. It should make about 2 cups of juice.
- Combine the reduced Rev3 with the grapefruit juice. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Add the remaining ½ cup of Rev3 and mix.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator to cool.
- Add mixture to your ice cream maker for the recommended time (I mixed it for about 20 minutes) or until the mixture is frozen. Serve and eat immediately for a creamy texture, or freeze for a harder sorbet.
Friendly tip: Do NOT eat this at night unless you plan on staying up for a while! Enjoy!
Source: What's Up, USANA?