Lemon-Coconut Energy Balls
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 21
- 1 1/2 cups whole cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 very large or 2 smaller lemons)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or other liquid sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place the cashews in a food processor and process until a fine crumb.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until it comes together in a ball.
- Roll the “dough” into approximately 1-inch balls and place them on a plate or tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 20 minutes to firm.
- We like these best stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Source: Happy Healthy Mama