The Easiest Protein Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1 1/2 scoops of protein powder - we love French Vanilla Nutrimeal*
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin spice or whichever baking spices you love.
- add the banana to a blender and blend on low until broken down (not completely smooth).
- add the egg, Nutrimeal*, and spice and blend on low until smooth.
- heat a frying pan over medium-low.
- melt coconut oil in your pan, and then add 1/4 cup of the batter.
- when the pancake starts to bubble (about 30 seconds) flip over.
- repeat with the rest of the batter.
- top with pure maple syrup, berries, nuts, etc if desired.
depending on the size of your banana, this will make 4-5 pancakes.
* Find Nutrimeal in the Shop